将看到风电场带来更多意想不到

Shoutbox

Phil Grove: Hey, looks like some people are already checking out this forum! What do you think? Dec 16, 2015 4:07:33 GMT
christinelevahn: Well, I had fun working on my avatar! I played it safe for starters. Perhaps I'll try out some new hairstyles later. Dec 16, 2015 4:08:49 GMT
christinelevahn: Thanks for setting this up, Phil. I'd love to give it a try so we could all continue to connect and share ideas/concerns. Dec 16, 2015 4:10:35 GMT
Phil Grove: Do you think we can get a group together for this? I never know what will interest people. Dec 16, 2015 4:11:28 GMT
angsand: Thanks for getting this put together. I am just looking through this now. I had to first to the more important thing and get my avatar done :) Dec 16, 2015 4:20:18 GMT
angsand: So Phil I was just wondering, so if I wanted to share/view other peoples lesson plan for various topics, might that be something that we can work on? I think it might be helpful for those of us that have student teaching next semester. Just a thought Dec 16, 2015 4:23:34 GMT
Phil Grove: Yeah Angela, that sounds like a fine idea. You can just start a new "lesson plans" thread or something. I am new to this forum too but I think you can attach documents to posts. Or you could upload a lesson plan to Google Docs and insert a link in a post. Dec 16, 2015 4:31:38 GMT
angsand: Okay that sounds good. Thanks ... okay have to go write a reflection paper now :). Have a good night. Dec 16, 2015 4:40:33 GMT
anastasiac: Hi everyone, I am not student teaching with you this semester but would still like to drop in and see how you all are doing. Dec 17, 2015 5:04:16 GMT
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel